Friday, September 4, 2009

Blogging For Me

Blogging for me seems like a thing of the past. Back when Myspace was in maybe it's 2nd year I used to blog all the time... usually about nonsense rants. I'd write to vent in silly ways on things that many times actually made me want to vent in the first place. It always interested people and I had a pretty good number of followers just on my myspace blog. It was nice to know someone felt inclined to read what I wrote.

In fact, my vlog about the Enchanted Forest I wanna build when I'm a million trillion bagillionaire originated as a blog from Myspace. I just thought it would be fun to tell the story.

Writing can be very uplifting and it can really help in many ways. Particularly for someone like myself who spends a lot of time writing music. Lyrics can sometimes be a real block and I think expressing myself via blog and getting feedback from others assisted. It got my thoughts out of my head and many times that lead to making writing in other fields (ie lyrics) much easier.

With that being said, maybe it's time I started putting something inside this bloggy blog blog thinger.

Now we'll just see if I stick to it. hehe

C'mon me! You can do it!

4 comments:

  1. Of course you can Bill! (I SOMETIMES remember to update mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed that I decided to form this thing in June. Shows you how good I am at keeping it up. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to keep at it and it is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it, yeah!

    I like your font for Dr Noise up there on the header thing.

    ReplyDelete